Our Company Policy at FoneFix
Warranty & Returns
• Warranty claims must be accompanied with the original receipt and must be bought in within 90 days of the original repair completion date.
• The warranty only covers the parts that have been replaced by FoneFix and only covers malfunctioning parts. Any accidental damage is not included under the warranty terms.
• The responsibility of repairs covered under the warranty terms is with the manufacturer, so all claims must be passed onto our parts manufacturer. (The manufacturer is capable of dismissing warranty repairs if they conclude the replacement part has not malfunctioned and has been broken after the repair).
• No cash reimbursements.
• All warranties and returns will be replaced by the same/ equivalent product or a credit voucher to be used in store.
• Any water damaged repairs will not include a warranty.
• For security reasons no device will be handed over without the corresponding receipt.
• FoneFix does not hold any responsibility for any data loss.
• Before all repairs clients have the obligation off backing up your device(s).